Monday, April 6, 2009

Look! Up in the sky!

I feel like my cutesy little titles are getting annoying. Unfortunately for anyone tenacious enough to actually read these things, annoying is what I do best. It's not my superpower of the day. It's more of a sub-superpower. A little bit of frosting for the cake, free of charge. You're welcome.

My superpower of the day is the incredible ability to leave my car window open the whole night when it rains. I've been doing this a lot lately, and since we're in the month of April--April showers bring blah blah--suffice it to say that it sucks. I feel like the absent-minded professor, except I'm not a professor.

I'm reading War and Peace on my Amazon Kindle. First of all, there is nothing cooler than an Amazon Kindle. If I got stranded on a desert isle and I had the choice between having my Kindle or, I don't know, my eyes, Kindle every time. I wouldn't actually be able to read anything, but I could still press the buttons. And it's so thin! I'd be the envy of the entire isle, assuming there were a few toucans or fiddler crabs or something. They'd so want to read my Kindle.

And War and Peace, a book that's somewhere just under 1,500 pages, is surprisingly good. Gotta love the Russians. According to my Kindle, I'm 10% done, just in case you're wondering.

No comments:

Post a Comment