Friday, April 3, 2009

Maiden Voyage

Here's attempt number 2 at an Adam blog. Since everything is ephemeral, though, I might get tired of doing this and seek beauty in destruction and ravage this blog with my godlike/superhero ravagehood. For security's sake. So why waste your time reading this? Well, here are some things I may or may not talk about--nothing's set in stone: being a writer, being in the military, being a waiter, a personal trainer, a bad guitar player, and of course, being a superhero. But don't tell anyone. I also might talk about drinking a lot and doing stupid stuff, and I might bitch a little, too. I think that about covers my blog, which is webgeek code for journal.

My superpower of the day is blogging. I'll get back to you about other... stuff later. Let's see. What to blog about? Just finished a second novel. That's always cool. And I got hired as a personal trainer, too. FYI: I might be the only personal trainer in the world who can fly. I'll get back to you on that, too.

Feeling tired and '50s existential right now, so I'm going to stop blogging and get a black beret, in that order. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment